ESP 2024

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Hopefully ESP LTD 2024 improves upon ESP LTD 2023 because mine was the worst I've ever owned from a workmanship perspective on a number of levels, starting with this which arrived to me hidden by a painted shim piece affixed with masking tape. Good times.

View attachment 139840View attachment 139841
Whoa! I would have lost it... What was the resolution with this guitar? Were you able to return it/get ESP to replace it?

SkeletronPrime

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's shocking. Bad QC is one thing, intentionally hiding a catastrophic mistake is another.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Reaction score
Whoa! I would have lost it... What was the resolution with this guitar? Were you able to return it/get ESP to replace it?

Well, a retailer gave me like $150 off and offered to take a look at it. The problems were numerous outside of this and I knew the instrument itself couldn't be improved beyond the firewood which it was. I got so angry about the entire ordeal that I swore off LTD for a lifetime and sold the $1400 instrument on Reverb for like $600 with full transparency and a full fret level crown and polish. Buyer loved it somehow.

I could've raised cane and sorted it I am sure. But I moved forward into a new mentality where I don't accept anything other than what an instrument is being marketed as. If there are problems, it gets sent back immediately. I don't compromise any longer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

Reaction score
The likelihood someone would completely disassemble an evertune (like me) was probably slim enough that this "fix" seemed viable. They have to meet volume I guess. I take apart everything I get looking for issues now. I was an OK tech before all this, but I'm a lot better now. So there's a bright side I guess. Unfortunately, I took the L on this one. In retrospect, I should have created an Instagram and posted about it like ive seen others suggest to see if the company would help me out somehow. Hopefully there won't be a next time though. But I'll keep sending stuff back to online retailers when they send me faulty stuff. And I hate to say it, most of what I've gotten in the past year has clear and present issues.

nightsprinter

Reaction score
Hopefully ESP LTD 2024 improves upon ESP LTD 2023 because mine was the worst I've ever owned from a workmanship perspective on a number of levels, starting with this which arrived to me hidden by a painted shim piece affixed with masking tape. Good times.

View attachment 139840View attachment 139841

Here we go- I found a pic of what it looked like as-received before I "ripped off the bandaid" so to speak. This entire guitsr was cut with the dullest CNC/drill bits known to man. also, I stand corrected that this was a 2022 model. Time flies, complaint remains the same.

Screenshot_20240306-110719_Video Player.jpg

Zado

Reaction score
432066265_10168988748055038_305078879600891223_n.jpg

Zado

Reaction score
If they added the spikes in the official production model it could become the cheesiest metal thing ever

Zado

Reaction score
Dont recall the name of the guy, he plays in one of those bands with catchy wannabe names. We Did Something might be the band.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Yeah @Zado, your image links have been broken for me for a few weeks now. They weirdly work if I open SSO on Edge, but not on Firefox.