ESP 2024

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Pretty much, I think any of the guitars that have pronounced bevels (Aires, Archetype, Majesty) look like shit outside of a solid color. I think that E-II even appeared in those NAMM preview emails as well, but it is more of a regular Horizon take. It does look better with the H-III elongated horns. Cockstocks for the win on H-III’s though.
Usually I do agree with the cockstock but for some reason I feel like it wouldn't fit on this version? I'd have to see it though

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Not feeling the direct mount EC's this year. DM on a LP is wrong and should be banned internationally, punishable by death.
At least they didn't make these standard open-coil routes lmao. Jon from Sonic Drive Studios tried to replace the Fluence Classics in his direct-mount 2022 model with the RZK Moderns and they wouldn't fit stock.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

madrigal77

Reaction score
At least they didn't make these standard open-coil routes lmao. Jon from Sonic Drive Studios tried to replace the Fluence Classics in his direct-mount 2022 model with the RZK Moderns and they wouldn't fit stock.
I got an EC-1000 last year that had DM open coil routes. I had pickup rings installed and an EMG 57/66 set. The neck pickup wouldn't fit unless at a slightly off tilt angle. I eventually just put the Open Core Classics it came with back in because at least they fit properly lol. Look how wrong it looked before pickup rings.

Funilly enough, I think it's the exact model Jon had the issues with.

IMG-7374.jpg

IMG-9678-2.jpg

neurosis

Reaction score
I missed this announcement and not sure what to make of it. Since when is ESP making Kiesels? Also who scripts these things!

Hoss632

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I missed this announcement and not sure what to make of it. Since when is ESP making Kiesels? Also who scripts these things!

My first thought exactly. But that aside, it does look REALLY badass. If they brought this down into the LTD line up I'd 100% buy it.