ESP FR-7 + Fishman Stef set meets Friedman Custom Shop 50w Metal Amp

• Thread starter Rezamatix
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cole Justesen

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Nice to see you on this forum too Reza! Your ESP sounds wicked good through the Friedman. I just swapped some EMG X Series pickups into my E-II FR-7, but I think if I ever grow tired of their sound I will have to look into the Steph Carpenter set :agreed:

Cole

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
Nice....see, i told you guys the carpenter set WERE the best pups out!!!

HNGD + HNAD

What a big day! Congrats and enjoy
And thanks for validating what I’ve been trying to express to my fellow active friends in EMG thread like Lewis, he’s going to love this!

lewis

Reaction score
Nice....see, i told you guys the carpenter set WERE the best pups out!!!

HNGD + HNAD

What a big day! Congrats and enjoy
And thanks for validating what I’ve been trying to express to my fellow active friends in EMG thread like Lewis, he’s going to love this!

Not sure why i keep getting mentioned?

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
Not sure why i keep getting mentioned?
Really? That’s weird considering the 20 page EMG thread you started that I just finished referring to in regards to the Fishman being not just the “new kid on the block” but the “blockbuster” and I thought you would appreciate the gesture of pointing it out to you as a friend, and thats all

Dont worry Lewis, I wont mention your name again.

ANYWAY, seriously thats nota one trick sledgehammer....that is an all in one, i heard all the voicings on it, and its incredible

You are SO lucky dude!

lewis

Reaction score
Really? That’s weird considering the 20 page EMG thread you started that I just finished referring to in regards to the Fishman being not just the “new kid on the block” but the “blockbuster” and I thought you would appreciate the gesture of pointing it out to you as a friend, and thats all

Dont worry Lewis, I wont mention your name again.

ANYWAY, seriously thats nota one trick sledgehammer....that is an all in one, i heard all the voicings on it, and its incredible

You are SO lucky dude!

The conversation in my EMG thread about fishman being "blockbuster" wasnt even with me.
Just happened to be in my thread.
You were having a convo with someone else.

Also your attitude comes across as hilarious tbh

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
I'm not just gassing over this, I need a bathroom, immediately! Sounds really good. Could I unplug an EMG and stick a Fishman in there?

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
OH, I just learned about the $100 rechargeable battery pack.
Yes, but honestly man, I mean how many times a year do you change your active pups? Honestly...its a great idea and a cool thing to have if its pre installed, but I wouldn’t route my spring/trem backplate cover for something not needed....but once again, its a REALLLLY cool feature Fishman thought of. When they said they wanted to change the pickup game entirely, root and stem, they meant it, and they did!

I love the demo, your Friedman sounds THUNDEROUS! Did you buy the Steph Carpenter recently or is it a NGD or a used NGD? I dont see those often and I wanted one really badly, so i was just curious if you got it new or second hand

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
Yes, but honestly man, I mean how many times a year do you change your active pups? Honestly...its a great idea and a cool thing to have if its pre installed, but I wouldn’t route my spring/trem backplate cover for something not needed....but once again, its a REALLLLY cool feature Fishman thought of. When they said they wanted to change the pickup game entirely, root and stem, they meant it, and they did!

I love the demo, your Friedman sounds THUNDEROUS! Did you buy the Steph Carpenter recently or is it a NGD or a used NGD? I dont see those often and I wanted one really badly, so i was just curious if you got it new or second hand
- I'd probably just use regular battery's if I went with this setup, like the OP,.
-- I'm not the OP, I'd like to check that setup out sometime though. It does sound great.

-- I'm curious what the Alnico Steph model would sound like in the bridge too.

Politics of Ecstasy

OG Shredder
Reaction score
- I'd probably just use regular battery's if I went with this setup, like the OP,.
-- I'm not the OP, I'd like to check that setup out sometime though. It does sound great.

-- I'm curious what the Alnico Steph model would sound like in the bridge too.

Oops my bad!

Rez did yours come with that rechargeable built in?

Latest posts