ESP Horizon Custom

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Late 80's / early 90's ESP Horizon Custom in Pearl Black
Modifications (if any): Duncan pickups
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Thomann hardshell case, similar to ESP "leather" case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Helsinki, Finland
International OK? : Yes, EU/Europe preferred
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM, thread, kosunena'at'gmail'dot'com
References (eBay or other forum userid): Deals here as buyer, Jemsite (akosunen), ebay (kosunena)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1100 EUR
Pictures:
BbnSYvHYJV6709mIGG8GZP7xbfOMePTlDwdzD_CUkaM=w463-h823-no

hyiFbcFffX9LSDWwVyVwN7lLU15D0GR2XNsRo7fpj1I=w463-h823-no

5lh1L962QemW6J2QulO7ARjGLfy6Bm8kAd0xCo-Zig4=w463-h823-no

WP_20141007_003.jpg

hori7.jpg

hori8.jpg

Up for grabs an ultimate hair metal monster! Classy black colour with a great lively tone in a comfortable form. As is the case with these older ESP's, accurate date of manufacture is quite impossible to decipher and what I gathered from various old catalogs, this is most likely a 1990 Horizon. Maple neck through maple body, ebony fretboard. 24 frets in awesome condition - like new. Very clean, with two extremely small scratches on the front and a paint chip at the upper bout, where the bass side horn extends out (barely visible).

ESP Synclair trem with the original arm (!) in dead mint condition. No tarnish anywhere except the treble side trem post, possibly from picking hand rub or something. Great trem altogether. The sustain block actually has a tremstopper integrated from the factory, look it up. If need be, an OFR drops right in - no modifications needed as the trem is non-recessed.

Duncan TB-6 Distortion in the bridge, Quarter Pound in the neck. Vol, vol, tone & 3-way switch. Very lightweight, yet sounds big and resonates well.

No trades please, except for a mint Ibanez RG J Custom of some sort - I'm an Ibanez guy throughout (some might have guessed as much) and the itch has become unbearable.

Shipping around EU should go for around 40 euros, will check the actual rate case by case.

Edit: Added a pic of the first few frets and the trem arm!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
** I'll withhold the sale for now, got rid of another guitar instead **
** Not gonna let this one go if I can help it :) **

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Alright bumping this back up. After a stint with my new J Custom I reignited a GAS flame for a mahogany body Ibanez RG. Specifically RG3120/3220 or the neck-through version of the same. JC's are also very interesting. So the guitar is again up for trade, partial trade or straight up sale.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Bump! Will ship in a form fit hard shell case (not ESP brand though). Will be packed extremely well as I have lots of shipping boxes and padding from a buying spree :D
Please do ask if anything comes to mind. There is another guitar like this for sale on Ishibashi, not nearly in good a shape as this, for around € 1400-1500 (based on the value added tax in your country). So here's a great deal, don't pass on!

1b4n3z

Reaction score
Still available - now with the Floyd Rose Original (MiG)! Original bridge also included and swaps in without hassle.

Asking €1200 with the OFR

hori-ofr.jpg