ESP Kamikaze Anchang / Lynch Star

• Thread starter indrangelion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

indrangelion

You guys are funny
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
A very solid player and a great shredder too. Hard maple body and neck, but not as heavy as you might think. This particular guitar also sports one of the glossiest ebony fretboards I've ever laid eyes on! 24 Frets and with excellent craftmanship on those skull and Katana inlays. Original Floyd Rose bridge, with locking nuts and Sperzel Locking tuners which will definitely shave off a LOT of time restringing a Floyd equipped guitar. Pickups are all original. With a Seymour Duncan Screamin' Demon (bridge), and a Seymour Duncan Invader (neck). Also comes equipped with a set of Schaller locking strap buttons (other locking ends also included!). The guitar is in excellent, near mint condition with no scratches or cosmetic imperfections to report. Just had it cleaned and restrung with a set of Elixirs 10-46s.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Original ESP Hardshell Case. Also comes with the original certificate handsigned by Mr. Lynch himself.

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Wollongong, Australia

International OK? :
Sure! The guitar will be packed professionally and shipped via a reliable courier. Please contact me for a shipping quote if you're outside Australia.

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
PM me here, or email me indra13@tpg.com.au

References (eBay or other forum userid):
I've done domestic and international transactions on Bmusic Australia's Forum under the name "indra13". And eBay too, with the ID "Indrangelion"

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
AUD$1980 / US$1985 (as of 14/05/12) + Shipping cost (please contact for quote)

Pictures:
Some of the pictures are courtesy of Bmusic Australia, whom I originally bought the guitar from.
esp_lynch_kamikaze_std_1.jpg

esp_lynch_kamikaze_std_4.jpg

esp_lynch_kamikaze_std_9.jpg

P1000400.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.