FS ESP LTD H302

• Thread starter feraledge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP LTD H302. It's a 2002 model, made in Korea. Excellent workmanship on these and plays really well. The body has some dings around the edges, it's signs of use, but not abuse. With image hosting sites, it's a bit of a pain. Since this is only going domestic (rosewood FB), just PM your number and I'll text some pics of those.
I got this relatively recently, cleaned the hell out of it, replaced some parts and did a fret level and crown. It plays killer, but it was a stop gap and a guitar that I absolutely didn't want to sell has come back on my radar again, so out this goes.
Modifications (if any): SD Black Winter in the bridge. Dimarzio in the neck, but I'd have to double check what it is. Sperzel locking tuners. Strap not included.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Just the guitar well packed in a box.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Salem, MO (St Louis is within driving range for me, FYI)
International OK? : Nada
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Wish iTrader hadn't been removed, a bunch here. 'Feraledge' on RT, HC, ESP forums. Lullabye187 on ebay (100%).
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350 shipped ConUS
Pictures:dings.jpg gitwits.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.