ESP VP-SL Viper Baritone original series Japan Custom Shop

gogolXmogol

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Viper Baritone original series (VP-SL model) made by ESP Japan Custom Shop
Modifiations (if any): Dunlop dual design straplocks. Currently the guitar features emg pups, but before shipping I will install original SD SH-14/SH-1N as well as original electronics.
Accessories (hardshell case etc):
original ESP softcase
Location (City,State or City,Country):
Russia/EU (Poland)
International OK?:
Sure!
EU/UK/USA
Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM for phone or skype contact
References (eBay or other forum userid):
truegeroy on eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
1690 EUR

Hi Everyone, since I did not get to use low tuning with my band I decided to sell this very rare ESP Viper Baritone SL. This is an original series Viper baritone model - a real gem made in Japan by ESP custom shop ONLY for internal Japanese market (not to be confused with cheaper export ESP standard or E-II series). Top notch sound and build quality. The lows are very deep but at the same time very pronounced on this guitar. An awesome choice for low tunings!

Since I got it used used from Japan there are a few sign of rust and wear including a few missing markers on the fb binding, tiny chips and dents here and there the most noticeable is on the headstock but can be easily fixed by luthier. The finish is matte black and the wear actually give it a nice vintage feeling, I really enjoyed it the way it is right now. The neck is straight and the frets are in very good condition will definitely last a few decades more. The action is very good, you can lower the strings to the neck as much as you like. The intonation is perfect. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the guitar or need more pics.
I ship using EMS express worldwide courier service.

SPECIFIACTIONS
BODY Honduras Mahogany
NECK Hard Maple 3P
GRIP SHAPE Thin U
FINGERBOARD Rosewood , 24frets w/White Binding
RADIUS 305R
SCALE 686mm
NUT (width) Carbon (42mm)
FRET #216
INLAY MOP Dot
JOINT Bolt-on
TUNER Sperzel® Trim-Lock
BRIDGE GOTOH GE103B-T & GE101Z
PICKUPS (Neck)Seymour Duncan SH-1n
(Bridge)Seymour Duncan SH-14
PARTS COLOR Black
CONTROL Master Volume, Master Tone
Toggle PU Selector

The ESP product page for this model: ESP Original Series -VP-SL-
P.S. I will be soon selling ESP Horizon NT-II in dbsb and currently sell Carvin C66 with OFR. You can also find my listings on ebay and reverb.

X-CS0LfGhbQ.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.