ETID New Song/Album

• Thread starter Musiscience
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
4th singe out of 16 tracks :yesway:

Gnarcade

Reaction score
Every one of the 5 songs they've released from this has been a fucking rager! I cant wait for the rest of the record to drop. Also Jordan's gold marble eclipse in the Post-Boredom video has me gassing for an eclipse really bad.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I am semi ready for this.

shpence

Reaction score
This album slams. Love some of the weirder stuff they did in it. Great album per usual!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I was right, I wasn't ready for this. First impression: wow.

I will need a lot of listens to fully soak this up.

tian

Reaction score
IMO, it's so rare that an album can go this hard without sounding cheesy or contrived. It just rages from start to finish and is damn good.

"Hey look on the bright side, there's nowhere but up from a canyon in hell."

Shiiit...

gnoll

Reaction score
I listened to it once. I expected it to be good and it was. But I need to listen more later to know exactly what I think of it.

rokket2005

Reaction score
I've been through it a few times now and it's pretty good. More than anything though it makes me want a new Greyhaven album.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I don't know if this warrants a new thread, but there's some trouble brewing in the band.

Sometime last night Keith said he wants to take a break from ETID to take care of his own mental health, and ETID followed it up with their own message saying they're going to continue the shows without a vocalist.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...buckley-to-miss-last-three-shows-of-u-s-tour/

Keith then followed this with a statement saying he's taking a mental health break because yesterday he overheard Jordan saying they want to replace Keith with a new singer. So apparently the hiatus was his way of confirming his suspicions.

194c53a7157bccf10fbebc4ccf923316.png

ac3fb8e2ce32d1fcb262cc085e91c9eb.png