[EU][FS/FT] Ibanez RG2228

• Thread starter CykkVii
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CykkVii

Reaction score
CNZCIkA_zpsdhcqoi6u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 9/10 condition
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories: Ibanez RG2228 OHSC
International OK? : EU ONLY
Contact Info: Joel Franciscus Kleijngeld on Facebook
References: A few references from: UK GUITAR / AMP / GEAR exchange
Price: 999 EUR but willing to take offers or trades. (6 string non les paul/extreme shapes, preferably Ibanez guitars)
Pictures: see below

I'm selling this amazing piece of equipment as I'm not really interested in playing extended range guitars any longer. The guitar served its purpose and it's still in a very good shape. Frets are in mint condition. And the body itself only has one tiny chip, I've put a guitar pick next to it so you have a size reference.

It's a very stable instrument with a fantastic piece of rosewood for the fretboard. It has a 27" scale 5 piece laminated maple/wenge with w/ KTS titanium rods and a basswood body, it's a beast, like most MIJ Ibanez guitars.

I'm not really a fan of the 707 and 808 EMG pickups, however if you have a kemper or an axe fx,I suppose you might be able to get a killer tone out of this beast (Or you have to turn up the volume)

The FX Edge-III 8 bridge is mad comfy and it's also rather stable along with the gotoh tuners and locking nut.

I'm willing to trade this guitar for a 6er, perhaps with cash, but if you have a kemper for me I might be able to pay up a little on top of my side.

Shipping costs are on you; I'm very experienced in international shipping but EU only.

CNZCIkA_zpsdhcqoi6u.jpg.html

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joan Maal

Reaction score
Guitar received in just a couple of days ... veeeery good condition. It's a delight to play it ...

Best birthday gift ever :sharpie: