Euro Bass II. It is dope.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AwakenTheSkies

Life is like a box of chocolates
Reaction score
Wishing I bought this instead of MODO BASS and Waves Bass Fingers. MODO BASS only tunes down to A and I hate using it for 8 string tunes because I have to put the low notes on the same octave, Bass Fingers too because it only tunes down to B. Only one I have to goes super low is Panda Bass but it's kind of old.

:rant2::rant2::rant2:

SomeChump

Just a Chump
Reaction score
Wishing I bought this instead of MODO BASS and Waves Bass Fingers. MODO BASS only tunes down to A and I hate using it for 8 string tunes because I have to put the low notes on the same octave, Bass Fingers too because it only tunes down to B. Only one I have to goes super low is Panda Bass but it's kind of old.

:rant2::rant2::rant2:
Ha, well, Eurobass's lowest note is an Octave down from a basses standard E. I don't see myself going down that low with my 6 string baritone. :) It was well worth the money in my opinion.

slan

Reaction score
I bought it a couple of weeks ago to see what the hype was about. It sounds insane! I'm a little too impatient to program my bass lines, so I prefer using a real bass, but it's a great option if you're looking for a plug-and-play bass sound.

RobertVII

Reaction score
I bought this plugin last black Friday and I've used it on all my recordings since! It sounds sooo good. I'm super tempted to pick up their djinn bass now hahaha

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Cool if you don't have a bass. I can always ask my friend to come over and use his Dingwall 5-string. :D

Reaction score
Sounds pretty good but the guitar and bass could blend better. Bass seems a bit too clanky so it's obvious it's not real