Excorcist: the beginning

• Thread starter 7 Dying Trees
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
It was what it was..it had a valid plot and fit into the story loosely. Anyway I dug it. It actually made me jump a few times...there hasn't been a horror movie do that to me in about a decade.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I liked it. There's actually another one with the same main character and same exact plot out there, but it's a different movie.

Both are watchable, but I was glad I rented it. The main character guy is the leader of the Saxon army in King Arthur. :metal:

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I saw the one that wasn't shown in theaters. I think it was called "Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist" or something like that. It was interesting. Most people said it was better than "Exorcist: The Beginning," but I haven't seen "The Beginning." So I can't compare them.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw Exorcist: The Beginning in the cinema when it first came out. Agree with James...just OK, not great, although I've heard that the alternative version is a lot better.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
I saw it in the theater and my girlfriend and I left chuckling and shaking our heads. We thought it was retarded. Not eerie and scary like the original at all. And that whole last seen were the woman is running down the cave flailing her arms screaming "Blaaaaaahhh!!!! Blaaaaaahh!!!" was just too much idiocy for us.

Rev.