EZDrummer DfH Template for FL Studio

• Thread starter t3sser4ct
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kerska

That guy...
Reaction score
So I'm posting because I found something weird with this template. You have the china 1 bow channel as a duplicate to CRide2bell, which is the channel right above it. So the third china cymbal in the kit is nowhere on the template. Is there a way I can replace the sample you have on China 1 bow and make it so it's the 20 inch china?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Van Heezey

Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble opening EZDrummer. When I select the template, everything pops up but says that EZDrummer could not be located. I know that I definitely have EZDrummer, as I've used it before in my current version of FL Studio. Please help as I really want this to work because it looks amazing!

Edit: Fixed. I was just being dumb and didn't put the plug-in with the FL Studio Plugins.

Chaz

Reaction score
Registered just to download this.

@t3sser4ct I can't thank you enough. What a hero. Thanks ever so much for sharing!

BraulioTheAphorist

Reaction score
AMAZING. My only question is can you still drag the grooves that are built into drumkit from hell into the playlist or are you limited to making your own beats. It won't let me do it. If it's possible please let me know how so that I can combine the two!

Goatfork

Reaction score
I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Just to be another voice echoing what's already been stated, this most definitely works -quite well, if I may add- with FL9.

As of yesterday I've been searching for a way to do exactly this, and you've answered my wishes.

Goatfork

Reaction score
^question: How do you separate the beats into the mixer? I tried doing it the way you do it for everything else, assigning it to the insert I want, but they all seem to be dedicated to insert one, which doesn't allow me to separately EQ the individual hits and add reverb and such. Also, I can't seem to figure out how to open EZDrummer by means of seeing the actual kit where you can do all of the stuff like change the velocity of the hits and tweak the drums in your kit. Without those two things, this Template is sadly useless to me. It has soooooo much potential, but I need these things to work for it to be perfect.

Blindedbyfear

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping an old post, but I know tons of people use this for the file all of the time, so maybe someone can answer a question for me @t3sser4ct How did you go about making this template and rerouting the individual kit pieces to the step sequencer while still keeping the humanization effect? (I assume if I knew how I'd only have one sound per slot ..not humanized.) I'm looking to create a template just like this for ADDICTIVE DRUMS. If anyone could answer this, that'd be sick. Thanks a lot.

Blindedbyfear

Reaction score
Does this video essentially explain the process behind making this? If so, that would greatly aid in making these templates for other drum vsts in Fl Studio. If someone can help, please let me know. I just got METALMACHINE for EZD and had to upgrade to EZD1.3 and my template is not working for it.