Fantasy Football

• Thread starter ayaotd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Gonna lose by 6 or so points probably. Brady sucked tonight. SF's defense on the bench, Jonas Gray on the bench, ugh... could be up like 50 points right now.

michblanch

Reaction score
I have Ben Tate in one of my leagues.
I'm hoping that he can get some time on the field with the Vikings.

I've been pretty happy with Denard Robinson as a late pickup.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I grabbed Tate as well.

Also grabbed Cody Latimer and Andre Caldwell; I have bench space and if Emmanuel Sanders isn't cleared this week, I'm gonna start one of them. Caldwell is probably the safer bet, but everybody knows Latimer has some serious potential.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
My team is on the left. The team I played was #1 in the league. May still be, not sure yet. Either way, this win solidifies my spot in the playoffs. Yes, clinched with a 6-6 record lol; super competitive league, only 3 teams with more than 6 wins.

22310D11-5360-488E-9A56-8B4EB179A807_zpsbwniqq3u.png

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
See, this is why I don't understand FF. How can BUF's defense shut the yets down completely and PHI allow way more points/yards and they are just a couple of points off. Or am I not reading this correctly?

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Philly would've had more if they didn't allow so many points.

Philly had 5 sacks, 2 fumble recoveries, an interception, 206 return yards and a kickoff return for a TD. Lots of bonus points going on there.

Buffalo had 7 sacks, a pick 6, a blocked kick, no fumble recoveries and only 18 return yards.

Just gotta remember it's the defense AND special teams.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
You should try fantasy next year. I think we should have a 10 or 12-team SSO league. It'll get super competitive. And my favorite thing about fantasy is that it makes you genuinely care about damn near every game, every week.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking about it. I thought about it this year but I'm a pretty solitary guy so I don't have groups to join and don't just want to randomly join something.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya. But an SSO league would be awesome. Randomized draft order; 4 randomized divisions (if we can get 12 people), standard roster with 2 flex positions (qb wr wr rb rb te w/r/t w/r/t k d/st), oh yeah... something like that. The only other decision would be whether or not there are winnings at the end of the season. Or some sort of reward. Rewards drastically lower the chances of there being a dead team just because they lost a few in a row.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Playoffs have begun.

I had Bennett in tonight, and he got me 16 points! Almost benched him, as I almost do every week but never follow through, haha.

Was against Marshall and Bailey; Bailey got plenty of kicks in, but I lucked out on Marshall. Though I hope he recovers well; hell of a player. That rib shot looked brutal.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Eliminated from my keeper league, about to be eliminated from my family league...

At least I got a bye week in my office league and hopefully scoring more points than anyone else this season rides me to a championship.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I won the first playoff game, 113-52 against the guy I also beat 150-129 two weeks ago, and who beat me 134-80 in Week 1. Revenge! Haha... but seriously, took away his Playoff BYE and then eliminated him. Boom.

Playoff Week 2 though... I'm worried. Facing the only team in the league with more points on the season than me. Cam Newton won't be playing, Benjamin and Olsen kind of play important roles on my team. Here's to hoping Derek Anderson or whatever his name is can send some passes their way.

MassNecrophagia

has no friends
Reaction score
Started 1-4 in my league to finish 8-5 and 2nd in the league, 1st in my division. Been riding Forsett and Jamaal Charles the whole way.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Forsett was easily my best waiver pick up. Week 3 I think. I started 1-3, finished 6-7. Not my best season, but the league is competitive enough that I squeezed my way into the playoffs. I have the 2nd most points in the league and the most scored against me. According to Yahoo, all of my losses have been to teams that had their highest score of the season. I mean, c'mon!

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Well, I'm kinda nervous about tomorrow and Monday. I've been in this league for so many years and I've never made it beyond Week 2 of the Playoffs. Though I have made the Playoffs every year.

I'm projected to lose by 7 points, so at least we seem pretty evenly matched. He has Brees and Graham, that could hurt. I have Forsett and am starting Baltimore's D/ST against Jax, could also be a strong pair. Greg Olsen and Kelvin Benjamin are usually my deadly duo, but who knows what's gonna happen with Anderson under center... I know 3 of the 4 TDs he's thrown this season were to Benjamin, and this is against Tampa Bay... so here's to hoping.

Edit: Oh this is not going well...

Edit II: I'm against Beckham Jr... this is awful. I'm really going to need Brees and Graham to crumble tomorrow. It's really my only chance.

Edit III: I'm winning 122-104. I have Martellus Bennett left, he has Brees and Graham. I can win, but it will take a great deal of luck.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Six straight playoff week 2 losses. Go fvck yourself, Brees!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
sorry, had to :lol: at that.

Yeah, here's the deal with brees. With the exception of the niners game, he wins all the games I wish he'd lose and loses all the games I wish he'd win :mad: