Fantasy Football

• Thread starter ayaotd
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, Jones is one thing, kinda.... but Forte? What the hell?

We only have one 8-0 team in my money league, but he has the least points scored against him by nearly 200. So, ain't that some bullshit?

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Well, Benjamin and Olsen got me a combined 5.80 points, whereas Ingram (who I'm against in both leagues) quadrupled the 2 of them.

C'monnnnnnn shootout in Foxborough! Both leagues may depend on it. Sure hope Hillman can run all over New England, since their run defense is... not spectacular. Need lots of Manning, Brady, Demaryius, Gostkowski and Hillman points!

mr11

Reaction score
Well I ended up getting Julio jones off the wire. Matt forte slipped away unfortunately.

And yeah Greg Olsen did not help me out going against jimmy graham.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So I just traded away Zach Ertz, Brandin Cooks, and Zac Stacy for Tre Mason, Pierre Thomas, and Vincent Jackson. Apparently people think I made out like a bandit in the trade.

mr11

Reaction score
So I just traded away Zach Ertz, Brandin Cooks, and Zac Stacy for Tre Mason, Pierre Thomas, and Vincent Jackson. Apparently people think I made out like a bandit in the trade.

Well to me that seems like a Brandon cooks for Vincent Jackson trade as the others probably won't produce much. Maaaaaybe tre mason but I'm not on board with any Rams offensive weapons. Definitely not a bad trade though, just might not be a good one either. I also have Vincent Jackson and I wish he got traded before the deadline. Oh well.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Well to me that seems like a Brandon cooks for Vincent Jackson trade as the others probably won't produce much. Maaaaaybe tre mason but I'm not on board with any Rams offensive weapons.

Considering before that my RB corp has consisted of Shane Vereen, Toby Gerhart, Jeremy Hill, and Zac Stacy (I also have Charles Sims in my IR spot), Mason and Thomas seem like an upgrade regardless. I wasn't fond of parting with Ertz too much, but considering my starting TE is Jimmy Graham, I think I'll be ok.

mr11

Reaction score
Considering before that my RB corp has consisted of Shane Vereen, Toby Gerhart, Jeremy Hill, and Zac Stacy (I also have Charles Sims in my IR spot), Mason and Thomas seem like an upgrade regardless. I wasn't fond of parting with Ertz too much, but considering my starting TE is Jimmy Graham, I think I'll be ok.

Yeah possibly. I just don't see many touches going towards pierre thomas anymore.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Ugh, so torn on which D/ST to start! Not much time left to decide... San Fran vs St Louis or Philly @Houston. Philly allows more points, but Houston could have a lot of turnovers. Buuuuut Foster's been on his shit... i may have to go with SF today.

Edit: Alright, as much as I adore watching the Chargers get worked, I really need some Floyd and Gates points lol

mr11

Reaction score
Who'd you go with? I hope you chose better than I did when I sat Julian Edelman.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Ugh, fvckin Edelman.

I went with SF, hoorah for the right choice! Lol

And despite my Broncos losing, I still got plenty of points out of Demaryius and Hillman. And also plenty out of Brady and Gostkowski. I should have the game in the bag; I'm 62 points up; he has Eli Manning and Trent Richardson left.

mr11

Reaction score
Nice. I got killed this week even with Luck still to play. I'll blame bye weeks...

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I lose Brady and Gostkowski next week. Gostkowski has more points this season than most of my roster... more than K Benjamin, R Hillman, G Olsen, J Forsett, L Fitzgerald, M Bennett, Malcom Floyd, SF's D/ST.... yeah. Who knew losing my damn Kicker would be such a big loss.

mr11

Reaction score
1 lousy point. Man. I really didn't think I had a shot at all. If the Giants could score points the Colts wouldn't have run the ball for the entire 4th quarter.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Damn, that blows.

Better hope for a stat correction in your favor.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So do you guys think its safe to drop the Panthers DEF/ST at this point? I feel like they're dragging this season outside of maybe 2 or 3 games, and Greg Hardy is pretty much done in Carolina. I'm trying to put a waiver claim in for Detroit (who seem to have a pretty good defense this year), but Denver, Kansas City, Green Bay, and Cinncinati are all currently on the wire as well.

I normally don't care about DEF/ST THAT much, but hey, I'm in it to win it.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
^Seems pretty safe to me.

In my annual league I have SF, Philly and Baltimore (Baltimore should be good this week, as they have been for awhile now) and in my other league I'll be starting Denver's this week because, ya know, the Raiders.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Ended up with Detroits DEF/ST. It paid off well enough.

On a side note, DAMMIT CARSON PALMER!! I dropped Tony Romo is my office league and used Palmer since Andrew Luck was on a bye week. Just when I was starting to think Palmer would have a big year :noplease: My 4 win streak (and also scoring the most points in each of those weeks) has been snapped in that league.

Fortunately, kicked some ass in my Keeper and Family leagues. :yesway:

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I was fine, until Arizona's D/ST got 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.... Hillman getting benched as a precaution didn't help either.

I need Kelvin Benjamin and Greg Olsen to both have a big game tonight. I need 35 points between them. Entirely possible, they've done it a couple of times this season. Here's to hoping Newton is on his game tonight; Philly allows tons of points, give them all to Benjamin and Olsen!

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Olsen and Benjamin got me plenty of points. But... I lost by .43 points. Barring a favorable stat correction, I am so heartbroken. This game was personal, against my old drummer of 9 years.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I had Olsen playing too... in the aforementioned office league I just got my streak broken in :noplease:

Latest posts