Fashion thread #1

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If they're skate shoes you can wear white socks with them, unless they're black and red vans old schools, then you should wear black socks because they look weird otherwise...

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Those look comfortable as hell. I've had the same pair of Etnies for the last 2 years... it's impossible to find anything that's a skate shoe, in a size 15.:noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
David said:
Those look comfortable as hell. I've had the same pair of Etnies for the last 2 years... it's impossible to find anything that's a skate shoe, in a size 15.:noplease:

You big foot freak! :lol:

[action=Dormant] is only joking. :wub: [/action]

It would actually only be funny if you were like 5'2" or something (and had the same size feet).

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Chris said:
I guess this goes in here. :lol:

http://www.kohls.com/products/produ...LDER<>folder_id=200991197&bmUID=1153245111175

Just bought those.

What socks to wear? I almost always wear either no socks, or black short-socks, but black/brown is nothx.

One of two things: you either wear no socks, or if you do wear socks, need to be the short, ankle ones, white. Please don't do Black and Brown. Those colours are not in the same colour wheel and do not compliment.

Trust me babe... don't wanna go there. :agreed:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Dormant said:
You big foot freak! :lol:

[action=Dormant] is only joking. :wub: [/action]

It would actually only be funny if you were like 5'2" or something (and had the same size feet).
that'd be quite weird... but I'm 6' 1"ish?

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy crap. A thread about fashion. :ugh: Am I on the right forum? :scratch:

Just be sure you socks don't clash with your guitar.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score

For anyone too lazy to follow the link...

Definitely low-cut white athletic socks. If you want to get crazy you could get into like colored rings at the cuff or something, or maybe even a heather gray, but white is easy.

Sockless works to, if need be.

+1 on the black/brown thing - I wear mostly ankle-cut black athletic socks myself, and usually just say fuck it and wear them with the (medium brown) loafers i work in, but any time your ankles are visible black on brown is a bad idea.

Latest posts