Federer!

• Thread starter playstopause
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
Am i the only one here who thinks that federer, although extremely good player, is also extremely boring...i don;t know i just can not get excited about him or any records that he may or may not thrash...

i feel like i am looking at jelly when he speaks or says things...

sorry...bring on mcEnroe & ivanisevic back please!!!

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Am i the only one here who thinks that federer, although extremely good player, is also extremely boring...i don;t know i just can not get excited about him or any records that he may or may not thrash...

i feel like i am looking at jelly when he speaks or says things...

sorry...bring on mcEnroe & ivanisevic back please!!!

I'll agree with this. He's a very "cold" player... That's why I miss Agassi so much. :(

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
Went out and played recently for the first time in two years. My overall game has suffered a bit, but my serve has greatly improved. I still watch the sport religiously though.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
well, winbledon is always boring, so another title for the "jelly fish" (federer cause he's go no spine) so he'll give his emotional face, trying to make himself cry, trying to make us believe that inside he does not want to scream "fuck you motherfuckers i am the best one in town, now who's your dady bitches?!!" and just said "well, it was tought outhere, but the feeling hasn't sunk in and i can not be compared to the greats"

C'mon dude, just let it ripp, let it out, we'll surely respect you more for this..drop teh lamy shit and drop your lame gf too...seriously what a duo!!!

makes me want to watch paint dry!!!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Who cares if he's loud and over the top? He wins titles, that's all that matters.

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
Who cares if he's loud and over the top? He wins titles, that's all that matters.

Most tennis players are like him in a way, they just dont show it. Lets not forget how stressfull it is to play at that level.:agreed:

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
Most tennis players are like him in a way, they just dont show it. Lets not forget how stressfull it is to play at that level.:agreed:

i agree that playing at a high level, regardless which sport it is is stressful, but for all of us who would give everything to have the chance to experience once, just once, such a thrill they could put on a more jovial face!!!

I mean, look at tiger woods winning last US open....

At least the ladies tend to orgasm everytime they hit the ball, mind you i would not want Federer to do that...

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
yeah and the best one is a teenager!! she is the new "portugese tennis" sensation..never knew portugal had any sensation to offer, but still..her she is

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
i agree, she looks promising, i just hope that unlike most portugese women i have know (ie 4) she has been told that Facial & general body hair is better on a man...apart from that hell yeah, hours of fun..

Shame she can't be Asian though!!!!! n'est-ce-pas?!!!

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
i agree, she looks promising, i just hope that unlike most portugese women i have know (ie 4) she has been told that Facial & general body hair is better on a man...apart from that hell yeah, hours of fun..

Shame she can't be Asian though!!!!! n'est-ce-pas?!!!

:rofl:

I was not talking about that thype of bright futur....

:lol:

Oh I have a bad protugese joke: :squint:

Do you know why portugese always wear a golden chain arround their necks?

This way they know where to stop shaving.......