Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I liked it.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Needs improving.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Not my style.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DXL

Reaction score
It sounds really good, very TesseracT influenced. It's going to be hard though to get this around since this style is starting to kind of wane. Keep at it though it was great \m/

Also I feel that the drums can be revised a bit. At times they start to feel a bit boring and drawn out. They need more of a rush to them

DXL

Reaction score
Oh yeah and it sounds great without vocals. I'm not sure if this is the final take or not but don't try to force vocals into it.

tresarp

Fear Thy Creator
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm planning to keep my project instrumental so there will be no vocals here.

colortwelve

Professional Anime
Reaction score
Just gave this a listen, but I'm without my proper headphones so I can't really say as much as I'd like to. However, in general, this is a cool little track. Nice guitar work, decent drums, all that. But the drums in the intro seem a little light on the cymbals, I'd personally go for max energy, plenty of cymbal play to liven up the intro. And the clean guitar at the end sounds a bit too clean, if you know what I mean. A little reverb and delay would go a long way there, since the guitar's all that's going on and it kind of wants for a sense of space.

But I'm interested in hearing more, and you just got yourself another sub on Youtube!

tresarp

Fear Thy Creator
Reaction score
The clean guitar at the end did originally sound a little too clean. When you get the chance to listen to it again with your proper headphones I'm sure you'll be able to hear the delay I had added. I really appreciate your suggestions and thanks very much for the sub!