Feedbacks for Legator N7FP

Sanjan

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy the Legator N7FP FanFret Multiscale guitar, I have read a lot of comments and articles about the Legator QC issues pre 2020 models. Are the post 2020 models good, with any QC issues?

If any of you own a Legator or the N7FP, I would appreciate and love to hear your experience of owning a Legator.

Thank you and HornsUP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I recently got a 2020-21 G7FP which on paper should be about the same guitar as the one you're looking at, but with headless specs.

NGD post that's a bit more in depth: https://www.sevenstring.org/threads...ngd-for-this-brand-legator-ghost-g7fp.349159/

To sum it up, if you're looking at a current gen model they're quite solid. Very much worth the money in today's market. But I'd still be wary of the QC. Definitely try before you buy or only purchase from a dealer with a good return policy.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
The newer post 2020 models are great. The hardware and attention to detail from before this era was shoddy.

My friends have a bunch and theyre fine instruments, i'm not a fan of their pickups personally, but I've learned there just isnt a bad pickup, just one thats not for you. My friend can make them sound like seymours, I plug them in and it just sounds like trash to me lol

The necks are GREAT. I love the neck carve, and all of the post 2020 models that my friends have have great fretwork.

Honestly theyre the blackstar of guitars. They got some shit from a few youtubers and now get flak for the same shit every company does.

Jeffrey Bain

Reaction score
Build quality on my ghost is pretty damn solid, 2020 model. I'd say they cleaned up their act quite a bit but always better to test than take their word for it. No comment on the stock pickups though. The associate at GC I bought it from said he was a Legator artist and had good things to say about the new "Hive" pickups, said they're to be similarly voiced to Fishman Moderns