Feeler--Bernie Rico Hesperian 727 (Black Friday Spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC23

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Bernie Rico Hesperian 727 BFR spot
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc):Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Alberta, Canada
International OK? : Yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s) Pm me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): DC_rhoads82 @ jcfonline.com , DC23 @ fractal forum
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $620 CDN + paypal fees if necessary
Pictures:

So here is the deal! This is a BFR Black Friday Run spot that I bought off of a forum member here a few months back. I hadn't heard from Bernie for a few weeks and since then I've had a lot of financial difficulties come up (mainly my car being on it's last leg, so I have to replace it). Bernie just got in touch with me this week and he wanted to confirm specs, so I am putting this up as a feeler right now. I am not sure if I will let this go as it may be my one chance to get a Rico 727, but I thought I would put this up to see if there is any interest from you guys! Would also welcome partial trades for a Rainsong WS1000, Emerald X10os, X20os, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

space frog

Reaction score
Also, that might just be me derping, but is 620$ only a deposit for that spot or is it a final price??

DC23

Reaction score
Haha yeah guys, sorry...it is just a deposit. It's stock specs. 25.5" scale, ebony fretboard, flamed maple top. Firm on price.

DC23

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update. I am hoping to speak with Bernie this weekend about the details of the guitar! I will ask him how far along it is, what can be changed, and all that other fun stuff! I will update this thread when I know more, and I will respond to all PMs when I actually have something to respond with! :D

DC23

Reaction score
Just a quick update guys. I will be speaking with Bernie this coming sunday so expect an update monday. I apologize for the lack of updates, I am in the process of having to replace my car so things are crazy right now and there are other things I have to tend to with my limited time off work! Feel free to keep in touch! :D

DC23

Reaction score
Alright boys! Bernie called me today (as he said he would last week :) ) and we spoke about everything. Almost everything can be changed on the guitar. The top is quilted, I can change headstock shape, scale, finish, etc. He said the ETA would be around 3 months once he gets all of the specs finalized! I told him I intended on getting rid of the spot so if anyone wants it, get in touch with me and I will contact Bernie and give him your email and he will get in touch about finalizing specs.

EDIT: Everything on the guitar can be changed, essentially. If you want a 6,7,8 string. As long as you stay within BFR rules. Canadian folks would be preferred as payment would be easier.

Thanks!

raz92

Reaction score
Hey man! I am very interested, but I am not sure about the payment, can you explain how much should I pay first to get on your spot. Cheers :)

DC23

Reaction score
I paid $620 CDN for this guitar after paypal fees, so I would like to have that much back. $600 USD of the guitar has been paid for the guitar. The rest of the balance will go to Bernie depending on what your specs will be, but either way it is a crazy good deal for getting a new Rico! :D

DC23

Reaction score
PS. Spoke with Bernie again. You can also change whether it is a 6 string or 7 string or 8 string. So, for those wanting something other than a BFR 7 string, this is a great option to get a BFR guitar!

Andrew11

Reaction score
I know it depends on options, but ballpark what are the final prices on these guitars without any crazy options?

Status
Not open for further replies.