(FEELER) Epiphone Gothic V, EMG 81/60 Set

• Thread starter Alice AKW
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buddha92

Hole in the Earth
Reaction score
i have a like new Ibanez RGA8 with factory goodies and paperwork for trade if you're interested.

My profile says germany but im in the military stationed overseas. so its the same as shipping to NY for you.
if you want you can also send it to my parents house in FL.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
i have a like new Ibanez RGA8 with factory goodies and paperwork for trade if you're interested.

My profile says germany but im in the military stationed overseas. so its the same as shipping to NY for you.
if you want you can also send it to my parents house in FL.

I'm good on 8's for now. Unless you have something else nifty you'd wanna trade.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Wanna trade for a B.C. Rich Platinum series warlock? Made in SK, the build quality is actually pretty good... list[ed] for similar prices to epi goths back in the day. It's got stock pups but I've always thought they lent themselves to the guitar, and they are at least a level up from entry level BCR pups.
I actually really like the neck profile on it but no denying that warlocks in general are pretty audacious looking. I'm often torn about whether or not I want to get rid of this guitar just because of the novelty and because it does play pretty well. But I think I would trade it for your V without any qualms.

Just thought I'd throw it out there...

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
Wanna trade for a B.C. Rich Platinum series warlock? Made in SK, the build quality is actually pretty good... list[ed] for similar prices to epi goths back in the day. It's got stock pups but I've always thought they lent themselves to the guitar, and they are at least a level up from entry level BCR pups.
I actually really like the neck profile on it but no denying that warlocks in general are pretty audacious looking. I'm often torn about whether or not I want to get rid of this guitar just because of the novelty and because it does play pretty well. But I think I would trade it for your V without any qualms.

Just thought I'd throw it out there...

I'll pass on that man! At this point mainly looking for 7's and maaaaaybe an 8 if it's the right one.