Feeler FS: Tech 21 Power Engine PE-300 Mono Power Amp

• Thread starter Drache713
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
I might be getting a new amp soon, so I might be forced to sell this. If you don't know what this is, it's a 300 watt mono power amp that is completely TRANSPARENT and does not color your tone whatsoever. This is perfect if you have a modeling pedal and have that perfect sound tweaked but don't want to retweak it to run it through your cab and amp, just plug your pedal into this and then into your cab and you're good to go! Your cab and speakers will color the tone ever so slightly but that's unavoidable and running your modeler through this won't color your tone NEARLY as much as running your modeler through the power amp section of your regular ole' amp. It has both 1/4" and XLR inputs, and puts out 300W RMS @ 4 ohms, 200W RMS @ 8 ohms, and 150W RMS @ 16 ohms. It has an XLR output for slaving to other power amps, a ground lift, and parallel speaker outputs.

Power-Engine-300-sm.jpg

This amp is in near mint condition, and these sell for $445 new. I'm looking to get $350 shipped for it OBO. If you're interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Chris should buy thgis, as it's clearly the ultimate in solid state tone. :agreed:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.