Finally a member of the BKP family... Warpig Ceramic RGA121 content!

• Thread starter jordanky
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
Got this in today, as well as a used ENGL Fireball that I traded for. Happy late birthday to me, haha.

I'm sorry I don't have many pictures, I was too excited after waiting all day, then having to leave work and fight early holiday traffic to get to the post office!

Anyways, this thing sounds ferocious... I love it! So heavy and extremely clear. I can't wait to get a matching neck pickup!

IMAG0452.jpg

IMAG0453.jpg

I'll get some sound clips up soon as well, hopefully.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Congrats dude. Sorry to say that you'll probably get addicted.

Still waiting on my Holy Diver. Siiiiigh.

Greatoliver

Looking to windward
Reaction score
I love this pickup. You wait til you get neck pickup... Really fat and smooth, with great versatility imo, and sounds great clean too. HNPD!

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
It's been gone to long?

From the BKP thread:
"Holy Diver,
You've been gone too long in the shipping.
Oh what's becoming of me?

Ride the postman.
You can't see my hands but you know I'm clean.
You need to be in my RG."

:lol:
Okay, I thought it was funny.

Mehnike

SS.org Peruser
Reaction score
From the BKP thread:
"Holy Diver,

Ride the postman.

:lol: That's absolutely great haha.

Happy NPD!

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
From the BKP thread:
"Holy Diver,

Ride the postman.

I would have went 'You've been far too long shipping 'cross the sea' personally but good work.

Master D

Reaction score
I am waiting on a set of battle worn black warpigs for my guitar too, I am very excited as they sound brutal...

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Congrats dude. Sorry to say that you'll probably get addicted.

Still waiting on my Holy Diver. Siiiiigh.

Im falling in love with my holy diver 7, it isn't as smooth as the evo in my basswood jem but it has many sonic properties the evo doesn't get. I'm going to be doing some crazy mods to my wiring though to see what other tones I can get out of the beast. I may get a holy diver neck to match but I do love the blaze neck...just the burnt chrome/black pup doesn't match well haha.

Also congrats on the warpig op!

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
I really want to try one of these out in my RGA121. How does it compare to the V8 in the mid, and high voicings?

Sepultorture

Murder Machine
Reaction score
LOVE my BKP C-Pig, this pickup does EXACTLY what i want, heavy but tight bass, great grinding mid range, makes great Djeath Metal \m/

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I really want to try one of these out in my RGA121. How does it compare to the V8 in the mid, and high voicings?
Honestly man, I have no clue. I bought the guitar from a friend of mine that I work with. He had a Super Distortion/PAF Pro in it, I swapped those out with D-Activators, then I ditched the D-Activator bridge for the C-pig. I think this guitar had the V7/V8 combo in it when he first got it, but they didn't stay in there long. Try it! I'm sure that you won't be disappointed. Besides, how long do any BKP's stay around on the Classified section? I can, however, tell you that this pickup is probably the most tight and articulate pickup I've ever used, but it also is capable of being stupidly heavy at the same time while staying tight. Makes my old D-Activator cry!

any clips man???
Not yet, I'm working on it! My band is getting ready to start pre-production on our first EP, so hopefully I will have some useful clips to share with you guys.

RideFour15

Reaction score
I'm digging it. Looks like you could've used an F-spaced pickup though; either that, or the camera lens is playing tricks on me.

jordanky

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm digging it. Looks like you could've used an F-spaced pickup though; either that, or the camera lens is playing tricks on me.

True, it's standard spaced, but a good deal is a good deal. I can't tell a difference. As far as I'm concerned it's more of an aesthetic thing.

Latest posts