FINALLY!!! I will begin taking orders again next week.

• Thread starter LordOVchaoS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, you do excellent work, and I'd love to order something from you, but I'm so completely happy with my rig right now, I can't think of anything I'd want :lol: Maybe an octave pedal for my bass rig some day...anything you can do with one of those? :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man, you do excellent work, and I'd love to order something from you, but I'm so completely happy with my rig right now, I can't think of anything I'd want :lol: Maybe an octave pedal for my bass rig some day...anything you can do with one of those? :lol:

Sure, why not? I can come up with something :lol:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
now joe, you know if you need someone to test out a design on a certain product yet to be disclosed only you mentioned making your own earlier... ;)

stuh84

The Viking himself
Contributor
Reaction score
One thing, I've got a Marshall 8200 now which needs a boost, how much are the BM's again?

sepherus

The Crimson Comedian
Contributor
Reaction score
Woot! Glad to hear every thing is starting to work itself out Joe! You'll probably be hearing from me about some sort of order soon.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Triumph! Welcome back Joe :) You'll be hearing from me soon!

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back! I need to get you to build me a clone of the SD-1 you made me into one of those rack boxes. I suspect Dave might buy one, too. :yesway:

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Great to hear you're back. I fucking LOVE the Bloody Murder I have. 7StringOfABlick traded me his (#4). One thing though, his dog got a hold of it and fucked one of the knobs up (not the pot, just the knob). Where can I get a replacement?

Leec

Woopah!
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it still the same price for a rackmounted BM? And can you do funky things to make it work on a UK power supply? :)

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a SD from you a while ago, yellow.

It's input jacks are fucked up and I'd like to know if you do repairs or something, I've been playing and sometimes it'll just start to BUZZ BUBVUUZUZUZUZZUUZUZU so I have to turn my guitar vol down, go to my amp, shake the pedal, then move to a safe distance and do it all over...

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Great to hear you're back. I fucking LOVE the Bloody Murder I have. 7StringOfABlick traded me his (#4). One thing though, his dog got a hold of it and fucked one of the knobs up (not the pot, just the knob). Where can I get a replacement?

Ehhh... is it a red one? I have used a lot of knobs for a lot of custom work so I don't know what is on his pedal.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Is it still the same price for a rackmounted BM? And can you do funky things to make it work on a UK power supply? :)

So long as you have a 9v DC center negative adapter it will work. I build them all the same, it's all about the power supply you use. I have reports of them running a little noisy if you use a supply less than 500mA. I haven't noticed the problem at home but two customers complained of noise with lower current supplies. The price did increase by $15 because of increased costs of parts, shipping... well EVERYTHING!

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I bought a SD from you a while ago, yellow.

It's input jacks are fucked up and I'd like to know if you do repairs or something, I've been playing and sometimes it'll just start to BUZZ BUBVUUZUZUZUZZUUZUZU so I have to turn my guitar vol down, go to my amp, shake the pedal, then move to a safe distance and do it all over...

Yes, send it to me and I will fix it.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Glad to see your back Joe. Hopefully I'll be able to get a bloody murder after I finally get my next purchased paid for.

Latest posts