Find your vocal range.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
You can use this video to check your vocal range, but it only goes down to E2 so low basses like myself will have to find another way. Note anyone measuring in guitar pro be careful, it says the it is one octave out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IejHKpfHso

My range is from D2 to A5 (thats drop D to the 5th fret on the 5th string)
One of my friends swears that he can get A1 and G1 on a good day, but he has an incredible voice.

Give it a shot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Obsidian Soul

Reaction score
Lowest(the video stopped before I could go lower)-E2
Highest-C5

UncurableZero

Reaction score
G2-E5 - chest voice (I think?)
I can get higher than that, but I can't really control my falsetto.
I don't really know these vocal terms so I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
What would my voice be classified as?

It depends where you are most comfortable. You might have that range overall (mine is similar), but I would not choose to sing too high and some of the low notes are a real strain. Pick your best octave and a bit, then work it out from there.

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
Video didn't go as low as I thought I could, so I checked on my piano. B2 - D6, but I'm a freak of nature. Too bad none of them sound good. Just because you can hit the notes, doesn't mean anyone wants to hear you hit them.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Video didn't go as low as I thought I could, so I checked on my piano. B2 - D6, but I'm a freak of nature. Too bad none of them sound good. Just because you can hit the notes, doesn't mean anyone wants to hear you hit them.

This is my voice problem :lol:

I think my vocal range is something like D#2 - D6? Not 100%, too lazy to accurately do it.

Latest posts