FS Fire sale: ESP Horizon USA Custom 1997

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP USA Horizon Custom. Made in 1997 by John Gaudesi who is now a Schecter USA Custom Master Builder.
Let me be clear about this: I don't want to sell this guitar, absolute last resort. If situations miraculously change I'll pull the listing immediately and if things turn around, I very likely will try to buy this back from whoever buys it. It's one of the best guitars I've ever played in my life. It absolutely sings, the thick quilted top has insane 3D depth to it. It just plays amazingly well.
Unfortunately, I have some serious health issues right now and need money to get me through till a new job comes through. Hoping soon enough to pull this listing down, but it's just not likely. This is a very uncommon guitar to have access too and if you want this quality, you're only getting it from a Custom order. Period.
  • Mahogany body, thick quilted maple top
  • Bolt-on maple neck, ebony FB
  • SD Full Shreds (sound absolutely killer in this guitar)
  • Sperzel tuners
  • Tonepros locking bridge and tailpiece
Excellent condition, neck pocket is top notch, no cracks or anything. The only thing is a minor kind of fogginess in the finish on the body. I'm guessing its from age and a good buffer could probably knock it right out, but I don't have one. You can see it in the light, but not otherwise.
NGD page here (photobucket shitting the bed wiped the pics though): http://sevenstring.org/threads/bursting-ngd-esp-90s-usa-custom-horizon.316847/
It's a killer guitar. Period. NO TRADES. And no, I'm not selling my Japanese custom Horizon nor my Sully.
Modifications (if any): Tonepros bridge and tailpiece.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Pictured with a Dimarzio Cliplock strap, comes with a Planet Waves strap and strap locks. As well as an SKB-66 hardshell case and all factory tags.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Salem, MO
International OK? : If you're willing to pay.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, ESP, HC, Rig-talk, etc. 'lullabye187' on Ebay with something like 300 or so feedback and 100%, 'The GAS Station' on Reverb.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 shipped ConUS. If you want to make a serious offer, do so, but don't add insult to injury by low balling me. I'm willing to drive up to two hours to deliver it and would drop $50 off for a cash deal. No holds this time.
Pictures: Full gallery here - https://postimg.org/gallery/1k9a17gui/
gitwits.jpg

lakegitwits.jpg

bodyshot.jpg

rear.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.