first post!

• Thread starter ZeeJay
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeeJay

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
New member here! My name is ZJ and I’ve been playing guitar for 10 years and am an Ibanez player. My current line up consists of just one guitar currently, but I’m looking to expand that in the near future (whenever I hit the 100 post mark so I can post a WTB thread lol) It’s an Ibanez S5470SOL. I enjoy playing just about anything and have a lot of influence from Steve Vai, Brian “Head” Welch, Tim Henson, and Tosin Abasi. Recently, I have been pushing myself to learn music theory and everything beneath it for guitar. I went off the deep end and purchased the entire Guitar Grimoire collection for guitar to start my journey. I’m considering creating a YouTube channel that not only includes covers, but in a way kind of documents my journey into the deeper side of music. Aside from practicing to a metronome and implementing what I’ve learned over a backing track, I enjoy writing my own music as well!

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
someday you'll look back at this day... and feed your cat or something. but seriously, Its a fun place and mostly chill.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts