Fo sale.. peavey 6505

• Thread starter chest rockwell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chest rockwell

Forum MVP
Reaction score
exelent condition peavey 6505. works,and sounds perfect. only flaw is cosmetic, 2 scuff marks on the ball corners (see pic) comes with foot switch, and will be shipped in its original box $685 shipped.. boston, ma
DSC00317-1.jpg

DSC00318-1.jpg

DSC00319-1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I just want to see a pic of those, quite possibly, wonderful guitars behind the head. :lol:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
[action=Chris]janitors the thread[/action]

Please keep the FS forums clean guys.

schecterfreak

Reaction score
would you be willing to trade a your 6505 stack for a jerry horton signature model diamond series red body with black roach at bottom and a kustom amp with a celestion speaker in it email me if so nauticastud1350@msn.com ill take pictures of them if ur interested

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
would you be willing to trade a your 6505 stack for a jerry horton signature model diamond series red body with black roach at bottom and a kustom amp with a celestion speaker in it email me if so nauticastud1350@msn.com ill take pictures of them if ur interested
Next time you might want to check the last date that was posted in this thread before bumping it...the last post was over a YEAR ago. ;) I'm sure Buzz sold this amp a LONG time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.