For the love of God

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chaztrip

Seeking not Found
Contributor
Reaction score
Very nicely done. I played this through my monitors and my bro thought it was actually steve vai. :yesway:

Ok first when I watched this I was on my PC then I went into my studio and ran the HQ version through my Monitors....... Dude that was Vai playing!!! :shred::shred:

Please dont be inactive for 9 months again.... you have talent Major talent!!! use it my friend!! :hbang:

td0407

Reaction score
Ok first when I watched this I was on my PC then I went into my studio and ran the HQ version through my Monitors....... Dude that was Vai playing!!! :shred::shred:

Please dont be inactive for 9 months again.... you have talent Major talent!!! use it my friend!! :hbang:

Thanks a lot man!If it was my choice i would never be inactive for so long! I had to join the army for 9 months (its mandatory for every Greek male to do so) and i spent 99% of that period in an army camp without a guitar.But ok this belongs to the past and now i have all the amount of time to :shred: !

Thanks a lot to everyone!

Cheers
Thodoris