For those of you who enjoy "metalcore"

• Thread starter Lives Once Abstract
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lives Once Abstract

Avid Musician
Reaction score
If you are into metalcore then please check out my band soundings! We just released our second single "Awakening" and could use some support from fellow SS.org members! thanks!

song: Jaded,

song: Awakening,

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
I came up on first wave metalcore. This sounds a little too clean and nice for my ears using my general litmus test of Botch, Cave-In, and Coalesce. There's not any desperation to be heard - which is something I look for in nearly all music and art.

That said, It's well played and sounds nice. I'm sure the younger folk will eat it up.

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
Isn't it just a bit unfair to compare some young guys coming up to some of the best bands ever? :lol:

OP, I like the songs, but something I can't put my finger on is missing for me to really love them. Keep up the good work! :yesway:

Indigenous

Indigenous
Reaction score
The heavier parts of this song definitely have a Within the Ruins feel to them, especially with your guitarists opening tone. I'm not a big metalcore person at all, but this was enjoyable to listen to. Good work!

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Keep it up! definitely enjoying what I am hearing.

Latest posts