FS Fractal Audio FM3

• Thread starter Watty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Not playing as much these days and could use the extra cash. In just about mint condition as it was only used for maybe 10 hours total.

Modifications (if any): None

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Will come with Gear by CEBA plexiglass screens ($50 value).

Location (City,State or City,Country): Renton, WA, US

International OK?: If you pay excess shipping, yes.

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here.

References (eBay or other forum userid): Had tons of iTrader from here, but PM me and I can sort out references.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I paid aftermarket so only looking to get back most of what I paid. Asking $1399 including shipping CONUS, firm. PP fees on you.

I believe I’ve got it priced lower than anything on Reverb currently and less than or equal to what the past listings have sold for once tax and shipping are figured in.

Pictures: Looks as you’d expect. Happy to provide pics for interested parties, just don’t want to deal with Imgur right now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts