Fractal FM3 metal demo | pt2 | ft. DIGITECH THE DROP

Antonis

Reaction score

Second video of my FM3 metal demo series. This time using Digitech the Drop as well, to achieve drop A tuning

Guitar: Charvel Joe Duplantier pro-mod w/ Seymour Duncan SH11 tuned to drop B

Fractal amps used:
0:00 FAS MODERN
1:09 5153 RED 100w
3:22 RECTO RED MODERN
4:54 FAS MODERN II

Songs:
Whitechapel - Saw is the Law
Decapitated - Earth Scar
Korn - Here to Stay
Bloodbath - Eaten

Would appreciate all kinds of feedback. Even if you think they are sh*t, let me know and why

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
good demo and nice playing

It does remind me why I was glad to sell my AX8 though. There is just something about the Axe Fx amps I dont like. Sold it and picked up an Amp1 Iridium + Line 6 HX Effects setup instead and much prefer that. Real analog power and using that nano tube, just gets way closer to proper amp sounds than what the AX8 ever gave me. Others have these sound amazing but it never worked out for me.

Antonis

Reaction score
good demo and nice playing

It does remind me why I was glad to sell my AX8 though. There is just something about the Axe Fx amps I dont like. Sold it and picked up an Amp1 Iridium + Line 6 HX Effects setup instead and much prefer that. Real analog power and using that nano tube, just gets way closer to proper amp sounds than what the AX8 ever gave me. Others have these sound amazing but it never worked out for me.

Thanks

Every fractal vs real amp AB I watch, they either sound identical, or the fractal sounds better, for example this one:

Change my mind, link me a shootout!

I have an EVH5153 at home. I should AB it with the fractal sometime

lewis

Reaction score
Thanks

Every fractal vs real amp AB I watch, they either sound identical, or the fractal sounds better, for example this one:

Change my mind, link me a shootout!

I have an EVH5153 at home. I should AB it with the fractal sometime

im not talking about "in a mix" or "recorded tones"
Im talking about the in the room/live sound/feel differences.