Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

groverj3

Bioinformagician
Reaction score
"Student" specs knocked like $400 off the price, so it's understandable if you bought a finish that was an extra $600 IIRC.
Gotcha.

If I didn't already have 3 USAs then I would be very tempted by this. Even if it were a bit of a project to clean-up. Hard to find arch top USAs, even harder in a finish like that!

Yul Brynner

Fabricated Background
Reaction score
After another one of my forum hiatuses (hiatii?) I have acquired an EDS DK2. Should be a fun little project.

Whomever decided those should have chrome hardware must've been on drugs. She's getting a total hardware makeover with black, and an OFR, plus redoing the electronics from scratch with EMG 81X + 2x SAXs.

I realize this is only one post after saying I don't need more guitars. And I will not apologize for that.
I'm still jonesing for an eds rr3 since like 1999 lol.

tupesaku

Reaction score
Just got one of these, the American Series SL2MGHT, and I love the neck and the feel of the fretboard...it is pure awesomeness, and the satin finish on the neck feels so good!

Changed the EMG's to the new Duncan alt.metal Blackouts...gotta see how they are once I get to play more.

But all in all, I really love this guitar!

1000099394.jpg

oracles

Reaction score
It made it safely through the voyage over from Japan, in better shape than the listing let on. Showed up with the nastiest strings I've ever seen, but it's cleaned up alright so far. Still need to finish setting it up, and I'm not sure it's staying, but not for any fault of it's own.

1000009070.jpg

1000009069.jpg

1000009068.jpg

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Just got one of these, the American Series SL2MGHT, and I love the neck and the feel of the fretboard...it is pure awesomeness, and the satin finish on the neck feels so good!

Changed the EMG's to the new Duncan alt.metal Blackouts...gotta see how they are once I get to play more.

But all in all, I really love this guitar!

View attachment 145760
Really interesting streaking on the upper half of the board there. These look so simple and fun. Congrats!

soliloquy

Reaction score
It made it safely through the voyage over from Japan, in better shape than the listing let on. Showed up with the nastiest strings I've ever seen, but it's cleaned up alright so far. Still need to finish setting it up, and I'm not sure it's staying, but not for any fault of it's own.

View attachment 145768

View attachment 145769

View attachment 145770

I dont know how to feel about this...

I love les pauls
i like jacksons
i love jackson necks
i love jackson weight

put those two together...?

great looking guitar! how's the neck on that? and i'm assuming regular LP specs of hog bod/neck and maple top? or something entirely different? and 24.75 scale?