FS - 'A Frame' guitar stand x2 (UK)

• Thread starter Pauly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pauly

Not so local lefty
Reaction score
Hey, I've decided it'd be more space-saving if I bought a small rack rather than getting more of the ones I have already as my collection grows. So I'm selling what I have. They're the A-Frame type stands, identical to this one:

p12843b.jpg

There's two of them, exactly the same. Not sure who makes them, just has a 'JSH' logo on the side. They fold up flat for storage/posting, then you just pull the back lock thing that's on a spring, open the legs... of the stand (lol :ugh:) and let the lock pop into the 'open' position and voilà.

Um...they're metal, foamy bits where the guitar rests (the horns the body sits + top of the 'A' where the heel rests), that's about it! Do the job.

I think these things sell for £10-15 new, so £8.50 each or £15 for both including P&P? Not much else to say, will give them a dust, wrap up securely, then send. Pay via Paypal e.t.c.

Also, bit of a tease, but I'll probably be selling a pair of EMG 707s in a few months if I can get can my hands on some Blackouts. Won't be for a while though since I'm getting stuff done to another guitar first... so look out for them. Speaking of which, it's my RG1570, so I'll be selling the stock pickups from that cheap (as I know people buy them for parts or something? :-\ ) [/tease]