FS: Brand new METALCORE/Chromatic Tuner

• Thread starter Jon Stauffer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
whats up guys.
i just recently bought a 2008 kawasaki ninja and need sum extra cash on the side for her.
i dont nor EVER used these pedals. i bought them both for 200 (as a pair) from a buddy of mine. but they just sat and sat and sat. there seriously mint
im only asking 135.00 shipped.
PAYPAL ONLY!!!
rhiannon128804 is my ebay name. im 100% so no worries.
will ship 2-3 day USPS.
160.00 and ill do over nite.
ill get pictures when i wake up and come back from the car wash around 3pm 4pmish. i know this is a good deal so NOOO LOWWW BALLERRSS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
hey man, just givin you a heads up, you'd probably have better luck just throwing them on the bay, as most people on here could run down to a GC or local shop and get them for 100 or cheaper

good luck with the sale though

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
no i mean...
135 for both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yesway:read the thread befor posting!!!:yesway:
and as of what kinda tuner. i have no idea i dont use pedals all that i kno is that its next to me and it says its a TU-2.
130 and both are shipped
split em up and its 70 shipped

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Read the rules before posting.

You need to post pics.

psychoticsnoman

Reaction score
i was only giving you a fair head up man, no need to get all pissy about it, from what your ad reads, it comes off as it was $135 for only one of them, make it clearer next time

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
You should also throw in the brand name/company name of the pedals somewhere. I'm assuming they're BOSS pedals since they're the only company I can think of that has a pedal called Metalcore. That and TU-2. I'm assuming they're the same brand though. And pictures will definately help.

Some people that don't know pedals might come in reading that you're advertising 2 chromatic tuners that do play metalcore very well. :lol: Just a heads up.

Jon Stauffer

Reaction score
sorry bout that guys. and ill be more clear nxt time.
ill get pics up as soon as i find my moms digi. but yes both are boss. and both are insainly mint.
130 shipped now.