FS/FT: 2014 Apple MacBook Pro 15.4"

• Thread starter Adam Of Angels
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Description: 2014 Apple MacBook Pro 15.4"

15.4" Retina Display
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16GB Ramm
Intel Iris Pro
256 SSD Storage

I got this off of the original owner, who bought it in December. It's a monster machine and my intention was to put it to work, but I wouldn't mind freeing up some cash, or if not, trading it for something sweet. Condition is like an A- (few minor imperfections from use, but nothing even remotely major or offensive). Still has 2.5 years of AppleCare, which is a major plus.

Modifications: None

Accessories: 2.5 years of AppleCare, power cord

International OK?: Yes

References: Literally hundreds spanning several years of positive dealings. I'm on sevenstring, rig talk, the gear page, jemsite, talkbass, vintage rocker, etc., and I have many references from all of them.

Price: $1750, looking for trades if not a sale. Guitars (and basses) would be preferable, but I might be open to high end amps or digital stuff. Maybe other high end computers/parts/accessories. This is pretty much all the machine you could ever need at this point, and the AppleCare package makes it a solid choice, so if you need a nice computer/workstation, offer me something cool!

Pictures:

image.jpg1_zpszejvjw3m.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsbq9uwmig.jpg

image.jpg2_zps4z6jn39o.jpg

image.jpg3_zpszohqtzdp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpszs3mg5v5.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsrqt1cowa.jpg

image.jpg4_zpspfwnsvlx.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsy6svioxp.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsxzlnafpp.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsy2tn7ii2.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
This is still here - haven't used it once since listing it, but considered keeping it (thus the delayed bumpage). But, alas, it's still available.