FS/FT: Caparison Dellinger HGS -> ESP Horizon or LTD MH 6/7 String + Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilsontsang

Banned
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale/trade is my Caparison Dellinger HGS in Midnight Blue! It is in great shape! Small nicks around the side of body, really hard to spot unless you look for it, invinsible for a meter away. Of course, more pictures avaliable upon request.

Modifications (if any): The neck pickup was swapped for a Seymour Duncan Hotrails for fatter juicy lead tones! But of course the original neck pickup would be included if you decide you want the guitar to be original
smile.gif
Everything else on this guitar is stock!

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez Hardcase, Whammy Bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Vancouver, BC

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me!

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): eBay: (anotheraznguitarguy 100%), I also have references from other forums such as TheGearPage, HarmonyCentral (2000+ posts)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,200 CAD shipped to Canada/USA (paypal gift only)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For trade, basically anything that's a ESP Horizon FR-II or NT-II (no brownburst please) I would be interested for a straight trade.
Otherwise I'm looking for ESP LTD MH 6/7strings that's above 250 series with cash on your side since I'm in need of some cash at the moment too.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gilsontsang

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry I don't mean to double post, but I thought if I wanted Amp trade, it wouldn't belong in the Guitar Sale category!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale/trade is my Caparison Dellinger HGS in Midnight Blue! It is in great shape! Small nicks around the side of body, really hard to spot unless you look for it, invinsible for a meter away. Of course, more pictures avaliable upon request.

Modifications (if any): The neck pickup was swapped for a Seymour Duncan Hotrails for fatter juicy lead tones! But of course the original neck pickup would be included if you decide you want the guitar to be original
smile.gif
Everything else on this guitar is stock!

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez Hardcase, Whammy Bar

Location (City,State or City,Country): Vancouver, BC

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me!

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): eBay: (anotheraznguitarguy 100%), I also have references from other forums such as TheGearPage, HarmonyCentral (2000+ posts)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,200 CAD shipped to Canada/USA (paypal gift only)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

For trade, I'm actually now looking for a Orange Tiny/Dual Terror with cash on your end!

Status
Not open for further replies.