FS/FT: Ibanez LACS 1994 made for Death

• Thread starter ice_age_magic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ice_age_magic

That's what she said
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1994 ibanez Los Angeles custom shop built by head luthier at the time, mike lipe. Guitar was built for guitarist ralph santolla who was in the band Death at the time. Guitar has signs of use consistent with a guitar that is 20 years old. Plays flawlessly - better than most new guitars I try.
Modifications (if any): Bareknuckle ceramic warpig set - battleworn camo with nickel bolts.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ibanez prestige hard case. Includes original pickups and knobs.
Location (City,State or City,Country): San Diego, CA
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s): pm me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): same username on eBay, 300+ 100% positive. Many other feedback from well known users.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 2800 shipped.

Welcome to my *I bought another Blackmachine and need to sell stuff* sale.

I absolutely love this guitar, and have kept it around for a while.
Santolla sold the guitar around 1999 to a Russian ibanez collector, the collector sold it for 5 figures to someone in Los Angeles, and I picked it up from him. The market isn't nearly as strong these days. I'm asking considerably less than the $12,000 the previous owner paid. :p

Paypal: $2800 shipped in the US.

Must have good feedback.
If you can do local pickup I will work with you on the price.

TRADES: will consider axe fx ultra plus cash or random trades plus cash, with the majority of the trade being cash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You got to click upload after you get them into the manager. Better yet use a 3rd party image hosting site like imgur, dropbox, etc.