FS/FT: rare Sega Nomad and Genesis Model 1 with games and accessories

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
NOMAD IS FINALLY SOLD

Next up is a rather beat up Genesis Model 1. It has various scratches and something is rattling around on the inside, but it works flawlessly and it was my main Genesis for the past few months (I own quite a few). I did my best to clean off the system.
Here's what's included.
AF Cable
Power Adapter
2 Three button controllers
Sonic 1 (complete)
Sonic 2 (complete)
Toy Story (complete)
Clue (complete)
Taz in Escape from Marz (boxed)
Pink Goes to Hollywood (complete)
Arnold Palmer Tournament Golf (boxed)
Joe Montana II Sports Talk FOOTBALL (complete)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Boxed)

New game in included! See above!

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00683.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

(Hardball '95 is no longer included and Tournament Fighters is not in the pics)

This will not end up on the bay so it'll stick around until someone grabs it. I'm asking for $35 plus shipping. These are usually $40 with just the system, cables, and one controller.

For trades I will consider anything complete and in excellent condition, but here is what I'm really looking for...

Japanese Sega Saturn
Sega CD
Sega Dreamcast
SMS hookup for Game Gear
Super NES
NES Toploader
Atari 2600
(all this stuff I want boxed by the way!)

Gunstar Heroes (Gen.)
Vampire Hunter Darkstalkers Revenge (Sat.)
Vampire Saviour (Sat.)
any Panzer Dragoon game (Sat.)
Phantasy Star 3 & 4 (Gen.)
Mortal Kombat 3 (gen. or 32X)
Mortal Kombat II (CD or 32X)
Super Thunder Blade (Gen.)
Fantasy Zone (SMS)
R-Type (SMS)
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 (Gen.)
Brutal (32x)
Knuckles Chaotix (32x)

If you got something valuable that you think I might like, feel free to PM me.

Now onto me. I've dealt with Edroz quite a few time on here, and also Ibenzorange and Gothfiend. My Ebay acount is split between my family but any guitar deals were done by me, it's mkandkm.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions!

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
holy Mother of fuck you just gave me the hugest flashback ever...

i wish i was a kid again so id discover the pure fucking joy ive had the first time i played my genesis:(

if u were in europe i woulda bought that just for nostalgia..

good luck with the sale dude!

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
holy Mother of fuck you just gave me the hugest flashback ever...

i wish i was a kid again so id discover the pure fucking joy ive had the first time i played my genesis:(

if u were in europe i woulda bought that just for nostalgia..

good luck with the sale dude!

Been playing it since I was four man. I still think it's the greatest system ever. I have quite a few laying around now, so I figure it's time to clean things out to make room for the shitload of game I just bought and keep buying. :lol:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Ok here's an update. I'll be putting the Nomad on the bay tomorrow. If no one grabs it I'll post the link here. I want $100 for it without the AV cable. That's a square deal considering how good the games are and for the accessories.

Last chance to grab the Nomad and games for $100 bucks. It goes on the bay tonight!

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Ok guys you missed your chance to grab the Nomad easy and it needs to go. Here's a link to the Ebay listing of it if you want to try and win it.
Sega Genesis Nomad w/ games and accessories - eBay (item 140225008530 end time Apr-22-08 14:43:05 PDT)

Sorry, I won't take it down for you guys, you'll have to bid.

The regular Genesis is still for sale and will remain on here until someone here or someone near me buys it. A couple of my friends are interested in buying so I don't think it will last long.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Ok the Nomad is still for sale! You can take all for $90 or -$5 if you don't want the AV cable and another 5 bucks off if you don't want the controller. Sorry the games come either way. If you want a regular Genesis power adapter I'll take off another three bucks as I wouldn't mind keeping that compact one.

The Genesis model one offer is still the same.

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
:bump:

This is believe it or not still for sale. Ebay didn't work out, plus they like a heavy comish!

Offer is still the same. If you want to avoid shipping and your somewhat nearby I'm will to meet up.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
holy fck, I want that nomad sooooooooooooo bad...
Fck fck fck fck fck!!
Will you take trades for anything else?

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Are you willing to sell some of the games separately or do you want to keep the lots together?

I'm trying to keep them together but only to make the lots more enticing, I'm pretty much selling at the price of the system really. But what games would want?

Oh and for the Genesis Model One package I'm now throwing in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters, includes case and cart.

holy fck, I want that nomad sooooooooooooo bad...
Fck fck fck fck fck!!
Will you take trades for anything else?

Well, I'm really looking for rare Sega stuff, and I'm just trying to get some cash. I buy Sega lots way too often and this stuff is left overs.
Anyways, what are you willing to trade? I am a gamer, paintballer, and shooter.

EDIT again: if people are interested in buying these lots in peaces I guess I could compromise.

I can sell The Nomad bare bones with just a model 2 charger for $70 plus shipping. I can sell cart package for just $10 dollars.

I have the battery pack for my second Nomad and it is not worth it. You only get any decent battery life with high quality battery and you will still fly through them. You can pick up any after market Game Gear car charger for as low as $10 bucks and any will work.

I don't really want to sell the Model 1 package in peaces because $35 is dirt cheap for one already and I really want to get rid of the whole lot (I have 5 gens!).

Zehailiu

Reaction score
Hmm, i have a dreamcast, but I don't wanna get rid of it.
Fck I wish I picked up some sega gear when I went to S.korea last year, my buddy picked up a mint white saturn for $70. -_-

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Can't you read? The Sonic game says, "Not For Resale." :lol:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Can't you read? The Sonic game says, "Not For Resale." :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhh. They might hear you :ugh:

Hmm, i have a dreamcast, but I don't wanna get rid of it.
Fck I wish I picked up some sega gear when I went to S.korea last year, my buddy picked up a mint white saturn for $70. -_-

That'd be a damned sweet deal if it was Japanese. I got my US Saturn in the original box, in good condition, with two regular controllers, a wheel in its original box, the 3D controller in its all original packaging, 23 games in a single CD holder (no original cases), one of the games was Sonic Jam that's worth quite a bit and Bug. I paid only tweenty dollars for it last year and I sold 20 of the games for $25 and bought Virtual On with it, how can you top that deal? :lol:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Ok people there's a price drop on the Nomad package. $80 take all, however the controller is no longer included and the compact charger will be replaced with a standard Genesis 2 charger. Thatsa sweet deal, you got Sonic and Golden Axe, what more could ya need? Just grab a standard GearGear car charger and you'll be rockin' the classics anywhere. AV cable is still included so this would make a nice portable system for vacations.

I also put this stuff on craigslist. I already have gotten several messages about the Genesis Model 1, if you want it I would contact me immediately as I think it is finally about to go.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
shhhhhhhhhhhh. They might hear you :ugh:

That'd be a damned sweet deal if it was Japanese. I got my US Saturn in the original box, in good condition, with two regular controllers, a wheel in its original box, the 3D controller in its all original packaging, 23 games in a single CD holder (no original cases), one of the games was Sonic Jam that's worth quite a bit and Bug. I paid only tweenty dollars for it last year and I sold 20 of the games for $25 and bought Virtual On with it, how can you top that deal? :lol:

Holy shitz, I'd pay 20 bucks just to see that package, lol.
Any chance you'd sell some of that saturn goodness?

Yeah my friend got a white japanese saturn.
I had one of those when I was 15.
The sight of one of those still gives me t3h h4rd ons. :lol:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
Holy shitz, I'd pay 20 bucks just to see that package, lol.
Any chance you'd sell some of that saturn goodness?

Yeah my friend got a white japanese saturn.
I had one of those when I was 15.
The sight of one of those still gives me t3h h4rd ons. :lol:

I wish you were there when I was trading all the games in for next to nothing, I let Bug go like $9 bucks. All the games I got now though are amazing and quite valuable (Sonic Jam is worth like $30-50).
I still have the demo CDs and I wouldn't mind giving them away.

Zehailiu

Reaction score
BUG!!! I remember that game, good times.
I don't even know sonic Jam, the only sonic game I played on the saturn was Sonic R.

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
I've never heard of this nomad, although i own a genesis 1 :lol:

Does it play regular sega games or something? unlike the gamegear that had its own little games?

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've never heard of this nomad, although i own a genesis 1 :lol:

Does it play regular sega games or something? unlike the gamegear that had its own little games?

Yeah, it takes regular Genesis/Megadrive carts, there's even an AV out jack and a controller port, so you can play two-player on a TV like a regular console. No region lock, either.

Hey Fox, you don't still want those games I had from a billion years ago, do you? Totally forgot about those!