/FS Ibanez S7420fmtt

• Thread starter teqnick
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
Guitar : Ibanez S7420fmtt , 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, maple neck w/ skunk stripe , mahogany body.

Modifications : Tremol-no, Phase 1 Blackouts

Acessories : None

Contact Info: beltran.nr@gmail.com or PM here ( i'll respond quickly either way)

References : Adam Of Angels, ChaosComplex, Stateless, Spacedock, Dclayton1388, btnation , xshreditupx (also check iTrader)

Price: I'd prefer to trade for a nice 6'er, but i would sell it for $550 +shipping in CONUS.

This is a 1999 Ibanez s7420fmtt made in Japan. As you may or may not know, these O.G ibanez 7's have a much nicer neck profile than the indo 7's, and some prefer it to today's 1527 prestige. The ibanez Lo-TRS trem is super comfy, but I have it blocked as I'm not one to fully utilize the trem. It was just setup and restrung with D'addario 12-60's, and it plays wonderfully. For an 11 year old guitar, it is in great shape minus a few nicks that i have pictured the best I could. I do not have a trem arm, but they aren't hard to find at all. All in all, this Ibby 7 plays very well. I'm only unloading this because I recently got a BRJ 7 and this won't be seeing much play time. I'd love to see this go to a good home! Sorry for the blurry pictures, but I tried to capture the blemishes the best I could.

I'm mostly interested in 6 string trades OR outright selling it. I'd also really love a THD HOT PLATE 8 OHM.

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

Thanks for looking! Feel free to shoot me any type of offer:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

txguitarslinger

Reaction score
How about a payment plan, I could have it payed off in a year ($50/mo).....Damn that's the exact 7 I want.........Frakkin broke bastard = me

teqnick

Reaction score
Neo, that's tempting, but I don't know if i could get along well with an 8 - 7's are already enough for me to handle haha. And TX, If i wasn't somewhat strapped for cash i would try to work something out with you. Sorry fellas

baaaaaamp

teqnick

Reaction score
Behemoth, i'm not really big on the star shapes man - sorry.

i don't see nothing wrong....with a little bump and grind

teqnick

Reaction score
got alot of interest, but nothing really pumps my nads just yet. C'mon fellas!

teqnick

Reaction score
Deal pending..most likely will be gone after this weekend .

teqnick

Reaction score
Uhh.. this may be back on the market fellas. Bump for a gsp1101+cash

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Would you consider shipping to the UK and how much do you think it'd set me back if so?

teqnick

Reaction score
Bump, shes back up for sale and MUST GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.