FS- Ibanez Universe UV777bk with case

• Thread starter ShadeOGreen
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadeOGreen

Reaction score
SOLD!

In excellent condition, this guitar has lived in my closet for the past few years, mostly unplayed. It has just had a professional setup and new set of strings added to get it ready to ship out.

You will receive the complete factory spec guitar, Ibanez case, seperate brand new black Ibanez pickguard, trem bar w/2 extra bushings, brand new metric hex wrench set for all of your adjusting needs, factory hangtag, and
an extra .052 string.

$1100.00 (New lower price)

Full shots-
full.jpg

full2.jpg

What you'll get- (black pickguard still has plastic on it)-

all.jpg

The case-
case.jpg

The pickguard has a small crack eminating from the nut under the tone knob. Extra BRAND NEW black Ibanez pickguard included as a replacement option. This is the only notable blemish on an otherwise stunning guitar.

Small crack around tone knob (from factory)-
crack.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Per forum rules, since you only have one post please fire up some references. :)

ShadeOGreen

Reaction score
I'd be happy to supply any info you need to show i'm on the up and up. Plus I should be well past the post requirement in no time. This place is great from the frontpage to the forums, i'm just sad that I didnt find it until now.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No worries - it's nothing personal, just the nature of the internet. :) An eBay ID, or another forum where you have a decent amount of posts and someone to vouch for you is fine - anything of that nature.

Welcome, btw. :metal:

ShadeOGreen

Reaction score
I've been over at Shacknews.com (gaming site) in the chat threads since Aug 27th, 2002, under the same name. Lots of great people over there who could vouch for me that I have been playing online with for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.