FS: Siggery fanned 8, 9.5/10, based on Tosin Abasi specs

• Thread starter glassmoon0fo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of guitar: Siggery fanned 8, 27.5"-25.5" fan, Lace Dethbucker/Alumitone combo, wenge/buninga neck, rosewood fretboard, quilted maple top with slight burst finish and taped natural binding, thin mahogany body and full clearcoat finish, Schaller locking tuners.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): BOSSIER CITY, LA
International OK? : if buyer pays shipping, I my be even willing to split
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here is fine 👍🏽
References (eBay or other forum userid): plenty of rep here
Price: 1600 USD shipped con-us or trade+cash for one of a few Ibanez 8 models
Pictures: will post soon

I've had a LOT of unexpected expenses pop up this past week, 1900 on my truck and well over 1000 to help my mom out, and I'm still not done Christmas shopping (goddamn growing up sucks). I picked this up for 2000 at a STEAL, so my loss is your gain. I never followed Siggery or anything that went down on their builds, but took a chance on this one and was very well pleased with the quality and craftsmanship, and I've owned some very nice customs (KxK, Strandberg Ola-built, etc) so please believe when I say 👍🏽). Will come well packed and insured. Only trades I'm looking for would be a TAM10, rg2228, or one of the fanned iron label models. Feel free to ask questions, pics will be put up very soon. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 412

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Is the rosewood streaky at all, or solid colored? And is there any finish on the back of the neck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
The rosewood does have some darker streaks running through it, but it's not too striking until it's oiled up a little. The back of the neck is unfinished as far as I can tell, very similar to the TAM100s feel so I would assume it's raw

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Bump and price drop to 1500 :yesway:

I'm not on here much but am motivated to move to cover some unexpected truck repairs, holler at me!

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Bump, BIG PRICE DROP to 1250. Reasons being i just don't play anymore so this sweet peice will collect dust if I don't sell her. Get at me!

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
Bump. Guys this was a deal at 2 grand, don't be mistaken that it isn't the .... just because I'm selling it cheap, I just havnt played in 10 months and don't need it. Grab this while it's available!

ihunda

Reaction score
Hey my old siggery, I can attest that this one is very well made and that raw neck just plays effortlessly!