FS /FT Bareknuckle Blackhawks (6 string set)

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 6 string set of BKP Blackhawks. I had them installed in my guitar to find out that my guitar has the world's shallowest routing and they don't fit because of the thicker bobbins. Still plenty of lead left.
Modifications (if any): I filed down the corners of the mounts to fit into my guitar. Shouldn't affect installation on any other guitar.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): n/a
Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Beach, CA
International OK? : no
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here or aardvark456@gmail.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): manpod_donnigan on eBay, iTrader
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $200 OBO shipped
Pictures: Will upload if anybody is interested

Also willing to trade for other nice 6-string sets conducive with the prog rock/metal sound. Any of the Periphery guys' pickups, SD Hyperions, etc. Show me what you got!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Update: Went ahead and installed them in another guitar just for the hell of it. They're a bit too aggressive for my purposes; BKP was not kidding when they said that they have the output and aggression of an active. Hit me with your passive trade offers! Really jonesing for some DiMarzio Titans, less aggressive BKPs, etc.
JAt7jUg.jpg

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Further update: I've scored a set of pickups so these are now only for sale unless you have SD Hyperions.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
ceramic or alnico version?
To be honest, I can't say with certainty as I bought them used and the seller didn't specify. Going off of the samples on the website, I'd say they sound closer to the ceramics. I can upload a sample if you'd like.

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Not in a major rush, but I'd like to see these put to good use. I confirmed with BKP that these are Alnico. Bump!

guitaardvark

Reaction score
Bump! Will do partial trade for either a Titan neck pickup or any DiMarzio tele neck pickup!