FS /FT Upgraded PRS Holcomb SVN

• Thread starter btbg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

btbg

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Upgraded PRS Holcomb SE SVN
Modifications (if any): Hipshot hardtail bridge, sperzel locking tuners, blacked out the jack plate
Accessories (hardshell case etc): PRS SE Gigbag
Location (City,State or City,Country): Alberta, Canada
International OK? : Canada and USA only
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader, rp4264_yry3va on ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $635 USD shipped. Ultimately I want to sell this to pay off an emergency vet appointment I had to make for my dog. I'm not hurting to cash by any means so if you have a trade to offer such as a decent modeller, I'd be interested. Obviously trade value is going to be higher.

It's also posted on reverb, we can complete the transaction here or there. Whatever your preference.

Pictures:

gxmjwatjbzws5dbh4pq0.jpg

tase0arzulf9poufiml0.jpg

jauemeaorqr4gqb4hugq.jpg

y4tpsm5wqyw8lrnuoylz.jpg

xh66d8agcbugnmduuhh0.jpg

yerayoynjxhghnqkf9rb.jpg

yahoq781dk9usr06kdlk.jpg

zqrs2q0mvmb9ofnrtafw.jpg

Good condition. Tiny knicks on the headstock. Yes, I know the tuner is slightly crooked. These are the sperzel Ez Mount tuners so you can easily fix that your next restring. Nothings drilled into the guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

btbg

Reaction score
Bump! Came up with the funds for the dog so now I’m way more open to offers!

I’d take a 7 string with a trem, a modeller, a preamp pedal, just pm me and lemme know what you got!

btbg

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, but did you have to drill new holes for that hipshot bridge to work?
I did. It was fairly easy. The string holes lined up perfectly, so I had to drill some new holes for the mounting screws.

I used some toothpicks and two way tape to hold it in place. Drilled my pilot holes, removed the two way tape and then mounted the bridge.

Not the most scientific way of doing it, but it worked as necessary.