Galveston 7 string bass

• Thread starter ghostwalker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ghostwalker

Reaction score
hey I'm Joel AKA ghostwalker been playing a peavey T-40 ,4 string and a vester 5 string I've got 19 yrs yrs behind the fretboard .I recently picked up a galveston 7 string bass so far so good little choppy on the high C & F strings I'm sure it's not set up with proper intonation , neck and action adjusted after I doctor it up it will be a nice bass I just wish the pickups adjusted and I'm tuning mine with a 205 gauge for my low C being C B E A D G E INSTEAD OF B E A D G C F

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Watch the run-on sentences a bit, but welcome! :wavey: I didn't think Galveston was selling their 7- and 8-string basses anymore.

ghostwalker

Reaction score
galveston is not selling their basses that I am aware of was sitting in the closet of the local music shop and I lost one of the adjuster saddle pieces from the lower bridge anyone have any idea where to get something like that ?