Games which have fallen off the radar into Development Hell

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
1. Duke Nukem Forever was actually pretty awesome and most of the hate it gets is entirely undeserved.

2. The Stick of Truth is one of the most disappointing video games I have ever played.

3. Wing Commander 6 and 7. 5 ended on such an intense cliff hanger. I want to play the rest of the trilogy.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want Elder Scrolls to finally come out on the Xbox One.

And a PROPER Final Fantasy game. They damn near killed the series with XIII and it's red headed step children.

Repner

Reaction score
I just want Elder Scrolls to finally come out on the Xbox One.

And a PROPER Final Fantasy game. They damn near killed the series with XIII and it's red headed step children.

I've heard good things about Type 0, but as far as I'm concerned the series died with Hironobu Sakaguchi's departure from the company. When he made Lost Odyssey, it felt more like a FF game to me than 12 or 13 were.

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Type 0, but as far as I'm concerned the series died with Hironobu Sakaguchi's departure from the company. When he made Lost Odyssey, it felt more like a FF game to me than 12 or 13 were.

I completely agree. I completely disliked 12. The first 13 was Ok I could deal with it but didn't have that FF feel to it. The follow ups to 13 straight up sucked imo.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
*cough cough* Prey 2

Super bummed about no new skate game. I loved skate 2 so much.

Brodessa

Like a Lion.
Reaction score
*cough cough* Prey 2

Super bummed about no new skate game. I loved skate 2 so much.

WOW. You're right! I completely forgot about Prey 2. I remember it being so hyped, and that trailer was kickass!
Man, whatever happened to that.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Thread title dude, It fell into development hell and eventually got cancelled.

The biggest bummer about games that are 5+ years in the making is that they will probably need a complete revamp to release them since they were made on software and hardware that is at least five years old.