Getgood Drums Matt Halpern Signature Pack / Modern and Massive Comparison

drewfitz11

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a Getgood Drums shootout between the Halpern kit and Modern and Massive, look no further!!

I made a pretty straightforward comparison, how do you like Modern and Massive so far? Which kit is your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
Thanks for the comparison! I feel like the Modern and Massive sounds a lot fuller, but the kits sound pretty different to me. They both sound fantastic so it comes down to personal preference. I think I actually like Modern and Massive more.

drewfitz11

Reaction score
Thanks for the comparison! I feel like the Modern and Massive sounds a lot fuller, but the kits sound pretty different to me. They both sound fantastic so it comes down to personal preference. I think I actually like Modern and Massive more.

I agree! They both serve their own purposes. I think this pack is just as good as the Halpern kit, but they're both better at different things. I think MM is a lot more dynamic and can be better used for a lot of different genres, whereas the Halpern kit is more of a djent workhorse