Getting logged out

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been logged out twice so far, thank fuck I knew about the capt ha because I did have to reset my password.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been experiencing a little bit of that but it hasn't been too unbearable.

The logging out thing is weird, I don't think I've been logged out since I signed up for an account 5 years ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RevDrucifer

Reaction score
This place is starting to run like TGP, gotta wait for those ads to load and change before typing anything!

Not very interested in dealing with that shit much longer, that’s for sure.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
What I occasionally experience is, if I click a link that someone posts to another post/thread within SSO, I won't be logged into the page that loads or any pages I navigate to from it, but I'll still be logged in if I navigate away from the page that I came from. It also happens if I click an SSO link from Google, I'll be logged out on the page that loads even if I'm logged in normally otherwise.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I noticed at one point a while back that sevenstring.org and www.sevenstring.org seem to keep a separate login. If I sign in without the www and accidentally land on www, it'll look like I signed out, but really I'm still signed in.

cindarkness

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any logging out on my end, but sometimes, while reading this forum, I do wish I could log someone out.

Latest posts