Gibson Les Paul Studio vs LTD EC1000

• Thread starter The Rhone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BurialWithin

NAM SAND!!
Reaction score
Ok well for heavier music go LTD ec-1000 for sure i have both and a les paul custom. I love both my les pauls but the EC es better suited for metal. The neck in my opinion feels better anyway. Both great instruments though!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
I think it really depends on the year of the studio. Because the newer gibsons are slipping in quality. But the older studios- especially the ones with the ebony fretboards are well worth the used price. However if you are comparing new models I think your getting more for your money with the esp. Although you may have better re-sale vaue with the Gibson

ibznorange

Chief Officer/RHLC ©
Contributor
Reaction score
Playing an EC on a regular basis at my 2nd favourite shop around town, and being a gibson dealer at my fave, the EC hoses a studio, and is every bit as nice as the standard. Theyre different though. the neck is slimmer on the EC, and everything about it is a bit more shred/metal oriented. it just feels targeted that way more