Good Price For an Ibanez RG7321? Should I Get One?

goobon

Reaction score
Looking to buy my first 7 string and figured why not ask here? I've seen RG7321s going for anywhere from 140-200. What would you guys consider a good price for a used one in decent shape? I found one used for $150 and I'm considering it heavily. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dcm81

Reaction score
Sounds like a good price to me.......although here in Germany they still go for around 300 Euros, so we're probably way off US prices... :shrug:

goobon

Reaction score
For $150, grab it! Fast!

Anything under $200 is an awesome deal, and anything under $300 is fair.
I’m gonna try to grab it as soon as I can. Payday on Friday, I’ll consider it a little birthday present for myself haha.

goobaba

Reaction score
get that shit! See if you like it, if not flip it for at least $150

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
$150 is a steal. If there's nothing horribly wrong with it, you need to snag it up. At that price, I wouldn't expect it to last long, especially if you post here and get a bunch of seven string enthusiasts searching for it.

goobon

Reaction score
$150 is a steal. If there's nothing horribly wrong with it, you need to snag it up. At that price, I wouldn't expect it to last long, especially if you post here and get a bunch of seven string enthusiasts searching for it.
All the pictures of it are blurry so i can’t exactly see much wrong with it. I’m gonna call the guy as soon as I can and try to scoop up some more info on it. Definitely gonna hop on it though, haha. Not much non-country playing guitarists in my area, and definitely not much with the chops to play more than some cowboy chords, so I doubt a 7 string on Craigslist is demanding much attention, especially given that it’s been sitting for a few weeks already. First time I’ve ever actually even seen a 7 string on the local Craigslist.

Shask

Reaction score
They are solid guitars if you just want a decent 7 string to mess with. I have one that I put Dimarzios in, changed the bridge to a low-profile bridge, and sanded the neck down to be rounder. It plays amazing now. I will probably always keep it even though I dont play 7's as much these days.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
All the pictures of it are blurry so i can’t exactly see much wrong with it. I’m gonna call the guy as soon as I can and try to scoop up some more info on it. Definitely gonna hop on it though, haha. Not much non-country playing guitarists in my area, and definitely not much with the chops to play more than some cowboy chords, so I doubt a 7 string on Craigslist is demanding much attention, especially given that it’s been sitting for a few weeks already. First time I’ve ever actually even seen a 7 string on the local Craigslist.
Well, crap, now that you've said where you saw it, you might want to act post-haste. :lol: