Got a kemper, testing it with a TAIM song!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DudeManBrother

Hey...how did everybody get in my room?
Reaction score
That was fucking rad. I haven’t listened to TAIM for a few albums. Maybe I should listen again. Kempers are awesome. Nice job

faloppa

Reaction score
Thanks mate! Glad you liked it :). Hope to upload some new clips soon.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Now THIS is a tone holy shit

If you end up purchasing the STL Tones Will Putney pack I'd love to see your results with it. Especially if there is a Reflections preset (which I'm not too certain their is).

faloppa

Reaction score
Now THIS is a tone holy shit

If you end up purchasing the STL Tones Will Putney pack I'd love to see your results with it. Especially if there is a Reflections preset (which I'm not too certain their is).
Thanks my friend, and that's actually one of the presets from that pack :). There are a lot of good presets but they require some eq to fit well in the mix.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Thanks my friend, and that's actually one of the presets from that pack :). There are a lot of good presets but they require some eq to fit well in the mix.
oh wow lmao that makes a lot of sense

I don't own a Kemper but I 100% see why these specific presets would take a lot of post processing. Putney is known for some rather interesting guitar tones and mix choices but in the end they all mesh together for this incredibly unique natural and almost "cold" sound.